We're working on a blog story and would love your feedback. Disney World has announced that they will be transitioning to data-collecting wireless wristbands (MagicBands) instead of paper tickets.
The MagicBands will act as a guest's room key, theme park ticket, access to FastPass+ selections, PhotoPass card and optional payment account, tracking everything from what you buy to which attractions you visit.
What do you think about this? Are you more attracted by the convenience of this offering, or bothered that the company is collecting your personal data?
You can see the full announcement here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/taking-the-disney-guest-experience-to-the-next-level/
Feedback needed: Disney World announces the use of MagicBands
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 16 Retiring in Colorado
- 17 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 21 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 22 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 23 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Denver 1 day in denver