I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 4 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 10 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 11 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!