We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
First time visit to NYC
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Middlebury vt quickie
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 American Airlines reservation question
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 20 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back