I have five days to spend in Utah and Colorado in the beginning of September and I need some help rounding out my trip. Would love to get as much hiking as possible in Any suggestions on what to see?
Spending two nights at the Inca Inn in Moab, have tickets to do the Fiery Furnace tour. Definitely going to try to get in as much of Arches NP in as we can! Any other spots around here to check out? Canyonlands, Goblin, Horseshoe Canyon?
Spending another two nights in Denver, with plans to drive up to hike Rocky Mountain NP. Thoughts on which hiking trails/loops to take this time of year? Any other spots between there and Denver we should stop and see?
Thanks so much for you help!
Five Day NP trip
- 1 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 8 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 D.C. in a day
- 14 Door County
- 15 10 Days in Maine
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 22 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 25 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)