My husband, 8 year old son and I will be staying in Phoenix at the beginning and end of our 1 week vacation in April 2013. However we will be making the journey to the Grand Canyon and need one night's accommodations. We plan to drive to the GC then make our way to a hotel for the night. Trip Advisor has a lot of mixed reviews for both Flagstaff and Sedona hotels however I'm leaning towards Sedona but I get the feeling it may not be "kid friendly". I realize we won't have a lot of time at either town/hotel however it is our first time to Arizona and we want to make every second count. So I would like to hear your opinions on Flagstaff vs. Sedona.
Flagstaff or Sedona with an 8 year old
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 A Visit to Charleston
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Restos in Boca Raton
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 7 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 8 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 9 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 10 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 11 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 14 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 15 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 19 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 Boston Area College Tour
- 23 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 24 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013