Planning a camping vacation in early March. Family of three: mom, dad and 11 year old daughter. We were thinking of exploring the north east part of Florida either Amelia Island or St-Augustine area. I imagine the best places to camp are in the State Parks. We like long walks on the beach, we like to hike, bicycle rides and discover the local flavor. We were thinking to stay there a few days and then head to the other side of the Gulf of Mexico. We were told to go to Crystal River to see the manatees. We were also told the beaches are also lovely on the Gulf of Mexico side, less crowded, etc. We like to go off the beaten path. Any recommendations for less touristy places of interest. Thanking you in advance for your tips!!
Florida - camping (tent)
- 1 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 2 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 18 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Meredith New Hampshire
- 22 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 23 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 24 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 25 Pick up north of Boston Logan