okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 7 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013