okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
- 1 !#$@Watch The Great Gatsby Online Free Streaming in all qualities!!
- 2 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 Lake Tahoe
- 8 Baseball Road Trip
- 9 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Moab and Bluff
- 12 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 Seatlle, WA
- 17 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 20 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 21 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 22 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions