My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Food Tour: YES or NO?
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Door County
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 7 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 11 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Restos in Boca Raton
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it