I'm attending a conference at the end of February at the Westin Beach Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale for a few days. I'll have one day free and also evenings. Will I need to rent a car to get around?
Fort Lauderdale Westin-Will I need to rent a car?
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 4 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 5 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 8 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 NYC
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 22 hello guys....
- 23 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 24 Albuquerque to Denver
- 25 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time