When I visited Las Vegas a few years ago we spent a couple of nights listening to a group of singers in a lounge in Ballys. All we had to do was buy a couple of drinks. My wife and five friends are going to Las Vegas next month for ten days. Are there many hotel lounges like Ballys ( Indigo lounge ?), where it doesn't cost a fortune to be entertained whilst enjoying a drink?
Free entertainment in Las Vegas
- 1 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 9 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 10 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 11 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 14 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 15 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 16 Middlebury vt quickie
- 17 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 NYC
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Cheap Hotel in NY