4 passengers arriving around 10 pm, need to get to 1320 York Ave. between E 70th & 71st. I assume a private car would be better than a taxi. Airport website lists 3 car companies with different cars and prices with additional charge for tolls, etc. Traveling with a patient so I am looking for an easy, reasonable way to get to where we're staying. I am not familiar with NYC transportation and have no idea how much tolls or other expenses are. Any recommendations?
From LGA to East Side on NYE
- 1 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 5 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 8 Middlebury vt quickie
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 NYC
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 20 hello guys....
- 21 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 24 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!