My hubby and I are from north central Texas and will be exhibiting at 3 craft shows in South Carolina and Virginia in March 2013 (Craftsmen's Classics). We will leave our hotel in Richmond, VA on Monday, March 11 and return for another show in Chantilly, VA on Wednesday, March 20. During the time between shows, we would like to take see historical sights in Philadelphia, get the best cheesesteak in Philly, observe the Amish way of life in Lancaster, and then see Mt. Vernon and other monuments and points of interest in WDC on our way back to Chantilly. We're thinking we might need a private tour guide in Philly and WDC. We're in our sixties and can walk and climb steps, but we don't have a lot of endurance. We're wondering whether we should book several different hotels, or book one to use as a home base for the area. What do u think? We could really use help planning. The more info, the better. Thanks!
From Richmond, VA to Philadelphia, Lancaster, PA to WDC - tips?
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Gearhart Oregon
- 3 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 4 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 5 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 6 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Seatlle, WA
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 21 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Newport, RI Questions
- 24 Meredith New Hampshire
- 25 Back to the Lovely City!!