Help! Been all over the web trying to find the toll cost from Newark Airport to Exit 172 (last in NJ). When I was a teen in the 70s we called the GSP the 'quarter chucker' because there were so many tolls on the way to the shore. But it's my first trip back in 20+ years and I don't want to get stuck without enough dollar bills, quarters, whatever. Anybody travel this regularly who has an answer? Times have changed....sigh. Thanks.
Garden State Pkwy tolls
- 1 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 2 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 3 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 4 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 5 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 Meredith New Hampshire
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 23 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 24 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake