We will be hiking the south rim the last week of March.Should we expect snow and ice on the trails into the canyon? I have been watching their weather and it seems like it is not cold enough to keep snow on the ground for extended days. Has anyone hiked there lately that could share their experiences?Thank you
Grand Canyon hiking late March
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Memphis Tours
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 5 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 6 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 7 A Visit to Charleston
- 8 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 12 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 20 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 21 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 22 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 23 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 24 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs