We are thinking of flying to Phoenix/Scottsdale for a getaway in February. My husband would like to see the Grand Canyon. We will likely drive a rental car from Scottsdale. I am completely unfamiliar with the GC. Can you tell me where to stay for one night and two days? I don' t think we will do much hiking, but are interested in a nice view of the GC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! We will most likely drive back to Phoenix via Sedona.
Grand Canyon questions?
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 9 Around North America (cruise)
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 15 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 18 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times