We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Help with NYC transit
- 3 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 build a nice website
- 11 Red Leather Sofa
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Restos in Boca Raton
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it