We are two families with children aged between 11 and 18 yrs, planning a trip in April of next year to Zion national park, Bryce national park and South rim of Grand Canyon in that order. We are renting an RV in Las Vegas for this trip and we'll be spending one night each at Zion and Bryce and two nights at Grand Canyon. If any of you has done a similar trip before, I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts and pointers towards what we should pack, campsite facilities such as availability of water and hookups, sights or activities not to be missed (keeping the age of our kids in mind), etc. I have been reading up, but I love the practical tips that I get on this forum. In the past they have been invaluable for my trip planning. So any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Grand Canyon trip in RV
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Priceline, WARNING
- 5 Washington Wineries
- 6 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 11 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants