For anyone headed to DC with an interest in the Spy Museum, Groupon is running a 50% discount on one adult ticket -- $10 for at $19.95 admission. That's $10 you can put towards a latte & macaroon at Paul Bakery or afternoon tea at Teaism, both nearby the Spy Museum in Penn Quarter.
Half Price Admission to the DC Spy Museum
- 1 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Car trip from Seattle
- 4 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 5 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 Savannah restaurants
- 11 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 15 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 16 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 17 Retiring in Colorado
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 20 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 21 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 22 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 23 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 24 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!