We have 1pm flight on Wednesday from Honolulu to Maui. But we really want to do Hanauma Bay snorkeling. We can not do previous day because it is closed on Tuesday. Is it possible for us to make it on Wednesday before the flight. We are non swimmers and prefer to go with some tour. Will they drop us back on time to the hotel? any good snorkeling tour suggestion?
Hanauma Bay snorkeling before afternoon maui flight
- 1 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 5 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 New York City Parking
- 11 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 12 Luxor Egypt
- 13 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 18 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 19 Airport luggage tamparing
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?