Many of you know that I'm now a 'reverse' snowbird, spending most of the year (including all winter) in west central New Jersey, while my home in Naples, Florida is simply an occasional getaway. Flying back and forth is kind of a pain. The two hour drive to Newark, the incredible parking rates, horrendous lines at security, the madness of the airport, etc. make it a less than pleasant experience. Philadelphia airport is closer for us, but very limited with non stop flights. But at last -- Frontier Airlines has started non stop flights between Trenton/Mercer and Ft. Myers! It's a 20 minute drive for us and offers FREE parking for weeks at a time if you want! You only need to arrive at this tiny airport 30 minutes before flight time (if not checking luggage). I just booked tickets in May for $68 each way for each of us! Wow! And also I booked flights to New Orleans from there -- also non stop -- in April for the same price! Perhaps flying can become fun again! I'm so excited.
Happy Day, a new airline for us in NJ.
- 1 Baseball Road Trip
- 2 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 10 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 17 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 18 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 19 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 20 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah