Planning a trip to Oahu and Kauai and would like to use that for my first dive. I'm already certified so no time needed for that. Any thoughts on which location might offer the best opportunity?
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 stay near newark or nyc
- 4 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 5 Motor House
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 13 Cape Ann area
- 14 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 17 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 20 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 21 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Kauai golf
- 24 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 25 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?