Looking to take a vacation with smaller children at the beginning of September. Would like to spend some time in California but also would love to visit Hawaii. We have about a week for our trip. Is it silly to try to do both or should we focus on one place? Where should we go and what should we do? We are very adventurous and love the outdoors. Would also like one day to be just a day at the beach. And whether it's in California or Hawaii, we would like to stay along the beach. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii vs California
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Denver 1 day in denver
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Savannah restaurants
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help