Aloha! We'll be spending about 15 days in Hawaii after our September wedding. I used to live on the Big Island and know Maui quite well so we'll be going to both of those islands plus Kaua (I've never been to that island). My thought was to start off on Maui then Kauai then head to the Big Island (Kona coast). My finance has never been to Hawaii. Our idea was to spend 5 days each on Maui and Kauai then our final four nights on the Big Island. Does that seem like enough time or should we limit our time between two islands only? Our main goal is relaxation with some daytime excursions. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!
Hawaiian Honeymoon Itinerary Help Please!
- 1 Boston Area College Tour
- 2 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 3 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 build a nice website
- 8 Red Leather Sofa
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 15 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Restos in Boca Raton
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 25 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ