I'm interested in taking a night-time helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip while visiting in a few months. I recall seeing Samantha Brown use Maverick Helicopter on an old episode of her show. Anyone ever use them or a different company to fly over the strip at night? Any feedback would be appreciated!
Helicopter Tour over Las Vegas Strip
- 1 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 2 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 3 Car trip from Seattle
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 10 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 15 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 16 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 19 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 20 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 21 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include