I am planning a mini vacation to Arizona, flying into Phoenix. I have six days and five nights, do not want to spend much time actually traveling. I would like to settle in two places (Phoenix and Tuscon?) and need to find hotels: small, classy, not family oriented, good bars, (golf, pools, tennis court definitely not required) Budget open. The nicer hotels I seem to find appear huge and crowd oriented which does not appeal. Please, I need help!
Help Needed for Arizona
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 5 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 11 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 12 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 15 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks