So we just recently moved to this new parsonage in W. Portsmouth, OH and they want to remodel the kitchen. They want us to go away for about a week and my husband is taking vacation. We have four boys 10mos., 3, 5, 7y/o. We can't spend a lot of money, don't want to sleep on the ground, and don't want to travel too far. We are very close to Kentucky and West Virginia. Any ideas? I'm googling and it's overwhelming!
- 1 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 2 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 3 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 4 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 7 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 10 New York City Parking
- 11 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 12 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 13 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Priceline, WARNING
- 16 Less commercial beach?
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 20 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 21 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 22 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 23 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 24 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013