This is not something I usually do but my friend and I have decided to take a bus tour in early October. We are going to Cape Cod, a day in Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. We are staying for 4 nights at this hotel. I just looked up reviews and they are quite mixed however to late to back out now. I was just wondering if anyone knows about this hotel in the area? Also we like to eat out at nice restaurants with good food. Since we won't have our own transportation are there some locally located within walking distance. to the hotel? Any help appreciated. Thank-you.
Heritage House Hotel Hyannis Mass.
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 9 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 10 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 23 NYC
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?