My boyfriend and I are going to be in Hilton Head, and have a total of 4 days. We thought we would break the trip up and also go to Charleston and Savannah. We've heard they're both awesome places, but we are having trouble narrowing down where to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! We are also unsure of what type of clothes to pack if we will be there in the beginning of March, so any tips on that would be awesome, too! Thank you!!
Hilton Head, Charleston, and Savannah!
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 Middlebury vt quickie
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 10 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 13 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 SW Utah
- 17 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Michigan Beaches
- 21 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 22 surfing in San Diego
- 23 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 24 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?