We recently traded our points from HIVC at Orange Lake Resort in Florida for some quiet time at this resort. I would recommend it to everyone. The place was very nice and clean. We had a 1 br villa that had everything you would need. Not much to do up there in the summer but hike and bike. The resort was just OK for the food. I would suggest going off the resort to Woodstock to eat. We did have a fabulous breakfast at the general store about a mile down the road. It was owned and ran by a woman who was so pleasant and the quality and price was awesome. I would recommend staying AWAY from the WINDSOR DINER down the street! Awful service, awful food!!
Holiday Inn Vacation Club at Mt. Ascutney
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 3 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 6 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 9 hello guys....
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 13 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 16 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints