I am getting married in July 2013 and we are thinking about honeymooning in Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, possibly Northern California. We would like to take a road trip up or down the coast, problem is not so sure how to go about planning (how many days in each place, what to see, etc.) All I know is we would fly into Seattle, so that is our start. ANY HELP?!?
Honeymoon Help- Seattle, Portland, Vancouver
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 A Visit to Charleston
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Restos in Boca Raton
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 7 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 8 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 9 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 10 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 11 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 14 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 15 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 19 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 Boston Area College Tour
- 23 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 24 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013