Going on a vacation to the Austin, TX area. My husband and son are looking to play lots of golf. Both Horseshoe Bay Resort and the Barton Creek Resort offer unlimited golfing packages. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with either of these resorts and can offer advise on which one would be better. We would be staying at the Paseo villas at the Horseshoe Bay because they offer 1 and 2 bedroon accomodations. Thanks for your help.
Horseshoe Bay or Barton Creek Resort?
- 1 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 4 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Minneapolis Hotel
- 10 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 11 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 12 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 13 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 Luxor Egypt
- 17 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 18 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 19 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 20 Seward to Anchorage
- 21 California, Northern
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway