I will be studying abroad to London from Canton, Ohio and I want to take a gift with me.The host I will be staying with is a retired lawyer with no children. She has been a foster carer before though. I am unsure what to take her. I thought about getting her some chocolate, but I have heard chocolate in the UK is much better anyway. My other idea was to get her a Yankee Candle and tell her it's a Yankee Candle from her new Yankee student. Anyone have any suggestions?
Host Mother gift
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 5 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 11 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 12 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 15 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks