I lived in Fairfax County years ago so am somewhat familiar with the area, but I'm completely out of date regarding new hotels, etc. We are planning a family vacation to the area the 2nd week in April and I need suggestions regarding a hotel with very easy metro access. We are visiting all the traditional tourist sites, including some in VA. We would like not to have to worry about a car and would rather not be walking more than a block to the metro. Suggestions, please for family friendly hotels that meet our criteria?
Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 1 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Cape Ann area
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 25 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT