We are looking to rent a house in the Lake Norman area for Thanksgiving. I have looked on VRBO and sent requests for five different houses but have only received one reply in over a week. Where else can I look for rentals (other than VRBO)? Please help. We are going to be at least 15 people (3 families). Thanks.
House rental in Lake Norman at Thanksgiving
- 1 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 2 California, Northern
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Seatlle, WA
- 5 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 17 Newport, RI Questions
- 18 Around North America (cruise)
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 24 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 25 Boston and surrounding area