We have a wedding in San Francisco next August 26 and, since we have been many other places in the Pacific Northwest, I thought maybe we would fly out to Spokane earlier in August and spend 2-3 weeks driving throughout Idaho and then driving west to San Francisco for the wedding. I am concerned, however, that many areas of Idaho will be very hot in August and make it unpleasant for touring, hiking, etc. I don't deal well with very hot weather. I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere and I hope this board can help me decide whether to go along with these plans or leave Idaho for a time when we can go in September and try to figure out some other idea for next August.
How hot is Idaho in August?
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 12 Retiring in Colorado
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Denver 1 day in denver
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?