Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
- 1 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 5 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Airport luggage tamparing
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 10 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 14 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 15 Luxor Egypt
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 stay near newark or nyc
- 18 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 New York City Parking
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?