Hi This is my 3rd trip to DC and my husband's 2nd. We are going in May 2013 and we would like to tour the White House if possible. I know that you have to normally arrange this through your embassy. However, I'm British and my husband's French, so we would both have to arrange this through our respective embassies. Is there any way to ensure we can tour the White House at the same time? Or is this basically impossible? Does anybody here know a mixed-nationality group that has managed to arrange this, ever? I realise this question is quite obscure...Any help will be gratefully received though
How to arrange White House tour for a couple of 2 different nationalities?
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 12 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 16 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 17 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 18 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 19 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 20 D.C. in a day
- 21 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 24 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 25 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)