I have an opportunity to see the parade "in person" this year.
I know that there will be quite a few people lining the streets to see the parade. My question to you: are there any "tips" that you can share that will enable me to grab a great spot? I'm rather petite (at 5'0 or less) so I need to be either close to the street or "something. . . . " Not sure what the "something" would be, though.
How to grab a great spot to view the T-Day parade?
- 1 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 2 Cape Ann area
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 9 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 10 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 13 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 14 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested