Has anyone driven Hwy 54 across Kansas lately? Mapquest suggests taking 54 route as the shortest, but it looks like it has lots of 2 lane road and little towns to make driving slow. Would it be faster to stay on I-40 and I-35? I am driving from Arizona to Iowa. Thanks.
Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 1 Baseball Road Trip
- 2 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 10 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 17 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 18 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 19 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 20 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah