I need to find a hotel, B&B that is close to Mt. Sinai hospital. I am not looking for anything fancy. I just need a clean, comfortable place to lay my head at the end of the day. I am open to any ideas if you think I can not find a place uptown. I just want to be able to leave the hospital at the end of the day and be able to get something to eat, a cup of coffe and be in my room quickly and easily. Visiting hours will be 11-9pm so I will be leaving the hospital at night, alone. I feel safe in the city but I still like a nice area. Thank you
I need to find a place to stay close to Mt. Sinai Hospital.
- 1 Help with NYC transit
- 2 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 7 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 build a nice website
- 10 Red Leather Sofa
- 11 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 17 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Williamsburg VA
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 A Visit to Charleston
- 22 Restos in Boca Raton
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)