My husband and I are thinking about taking a 10-14 day trip to New England with our son the first two weeks of September. He will be almost 2 at that time. We would fly into Boston but from there I am not sure whether to go north or south (or both!), it sounds like there are so many great places to explore. Ideally we'd like to avoid changing hotels every day and maybe have 3 or so bases that we can stay in for 3-4 nights and explore and do side trips from. Any recommendations? We love great scenery, going on walks, cute towns, historic architecture, and we would also like to spend at least a few days in a beach town. Places with child-friendly activities (children's museum, playgrounds, etc.) would be nice too. I appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Ideas for New England Road Trip in September with Toddler
- 1 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 2 Help with NYC transit
- 3 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Williamsburg VA
- 7 new orleans swamp tours
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 What to do with extra day in Virginia?