My husband and I are thinking about taking a 10-14 day trip to New England with our son the first two weeks of September. He will be almost 2 at that time. We would fly into Boston but from there I am not sure whether to go north or south (or both!), it sounds like there are so many great places to explore. Ideally we'd like to avoid changing hotels every day and maybe have 3 or so bases that we can stay in for 3-4 nights and explore and do side trips from. Any recommendations? We love great scenery, going on walks, cute towns, historic architecture, and we would also like to spend at least a few days in a beach town. Places with child-friendly activities (children's museum, playgrounds, etc.) would be nice too. I appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
Ideas for New England Road Trip in September with Toddler
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 3 hello guys....
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 7 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 10 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 22 Michigan Beaches
- 23 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 STL Bucket List - College Student