I am wanting to take the kids on a short trip over spring break. Hutchinson has a tournament and will be very busy, so the Cosmosphere is out. Any ideas on fun thing to do and places to go that will also entertain ages 5-11 would be great. I have found a lot of historic town and buildings but I think the wine factor with the kids will kick in soon if that is all we do.
Ideas for overnight or day trip from Kansas City, Missouri
- 1 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 5 Michigan Beaches
- 6 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 NYC
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 23 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)