Going to Alaska in late August. Will fly in Ancorage in mid afternoon and have the next day for sightseeing. Any ideas on what to see and where to eat will be appreciated. I read a number of post regarding Denali so decided to have 3 full days. One full day will be taking the shuttle in the park, and depending on the weather will try to take a air tour of Mt McKinley. Any other thoughts on what others have done would be appreciated. I take the upgraded train from Anchorage to Seward, and than 4 days in Seward. 1 full day will be taken on the tour. Any sights or places to see in the Seward area would be appreciated.
Ideas of things to see in Anchorage, Denali (3 days), Seward (4 days)
- 1 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Car trip from Seattle
- 4 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 5 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 Savannah restaurants
- 11 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 15 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 16 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 17 Retiring in Colorado
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 20 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 21 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 22 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 23 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 24 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!