Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 5 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 8 Car trip from Seattle
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 13 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 14 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 15 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 18 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 19 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 22 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 23 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 24 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 25 Where to stay Charleston SC