Hello. Just looking to see if anyone has arrived on an international flight with a connection through Houston-IAH. We will be arriving at 5:30p from San Jose, CR through IAH to get our connection to LAX. Our connection time is about 1 1/2 hours. I have been hearing horror stories of how long the lines are to clear customs in Houston. The tickets are already purchased so there is no going back. Has anyone had any experiences in Houston or any tips that could make things go smoother? Or should I just come to terms with the fact that we are probably going to miss our flight and brace for stand-by.
info on arriving from Costa Rica and clearing customs in Houston airport
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 6 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 9 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 12 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 13 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 16 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks