Last day of our NYC trip, a friday, we plan to meet our friends driving from Long Island. We're looking for a nice place to spend a couple hours with them, before heading back to LGA for our flight back home. We're looking for a place in the Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle... Of course, any restaurant could do the trick, but at the same time, if there's an interesting place to visit together, that would be an added value... Thanks...
Interesting places in Williamsburg - Long Island City - Maspeth triangle
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 Red Leather Sofa
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Door County
- 6 Help with NYC transit
- 7 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 build a nice website
- 14 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 20 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Williamsburg VA
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Restos in Boca Raton