We have never been to Wisconsin and are attending a wedding in the north in Marinette. Instead of driving back up and through Michigan we intend to continue down through Wisconsin along Lake Michigan, through Chicago and back to the Detroit area. I know virtually nothing about this drive. We are four adults who love the water, nature, the arts and good restaurants. We love the whole western coast of Michigan and its arty vibe: Traverse City, Saugatuck, etc. Can you suggest some similar stops for us on the Wisconsin side? We will take three days for the drive with our last night being in Chicago.
Is the east coast of Wisconsin similar to the west coast of Michigan?
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 4 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 5 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 7 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 11 Seward to Anchorage
- 12 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 13 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 14 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG