We are two adults in our mid-60s who enjoy moderate hiking, boating, and seeing nature. I am thinking of spending a day at the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center; this would be on the day we drive from the White Mountains area (not sure where we'll be staying - I have a separate post about that) to Portland, ME. It appears that it's a drive of just over 2 hours from the center to Portland, which we don't mind. If we end up staying far from the science center before we go there, we could spend the night before we go there in Holderness.
Is the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center worthwhile visiting?
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 5 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 6 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 D.C. in a day
- 11 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 12 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 13 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 Memphis Tours
- 22 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 23 A Visit to Charleston
- 24 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii