Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 3 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 4 Car trip from Seattle
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 11 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 12 American Airlines reservation question
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 16 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 17 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include