We are looking for a good hotel/resort for a week in June north or northwewst of Washington D.C. and within 4 1/2 hours driving distance (since my mother is 85 years old). There will be 14 of us--my mother, her 5 middle-aged children and three husbands, and 5 teenage (16-19 years old) grandchildren. We are looking for a nice place (so expensive is fine) that has a variety of activities in the area (beach or mountain) to keep us all active and happy. Meals included is fine, although they need to be pretty good-we were not crazy about the quality of food at the Homestead. Any suggestions?
June family get together in Jersey/Delaware coast or Poconos/Catskills
- 1 Savannah restaurants
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 13 Denver 1 day in denver
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 American Airlines reservation question