We are looking for a good hotel/resort for a week in June north or northwewst of Washington D.C. and within 4 1/2 hours driving distance (since my mother is 85 years old). There will be 14 of us--my mother, her 5 middle-aged children and three husbands, and 5 teenage (16-19 years old) grandchildren. We are looking for a nice place (so expensive is fine) that has a variety of activities in the area (beach or mountain) to keep us all active and happy. Meals included is fine, although they need to be pretty good-we were not crazy about the quality of food at the Homestead. Any suggestions?
June family get together in Jersey/Delaware coast or Poconos/Catskills
- 1 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 2 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 7 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Boston Area College Tour
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 A Visit to Charleston
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 Williamsburg VA
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Baseball Road Trip
- 24 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 25 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing