We are looking for a good hotel/resort for a week in June north or northwewst of Washington D.C. and within 4 1/2 hours driving distance (since my mother is 85 years old). There will be 14 of us--my mother, her 5 middle-aged children and three husbands, and 5 teenage (16-19 years old) grandchildren. We are looking for a nice place (so expensive is fine) that has a variety of activities in the area (beach or mountain) to keep us all active and happy. Meals included is fine, although they need to be pretty good-we were not crazy about the quality of food at the Homestead. Any suggestions?
June family get together in Jersey/Delaware coast or Poconos/Catskills
- 1 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 2 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 3 Minneapolis Hotel
- 4 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 Airport luggage tamparing
- 12 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 13 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 14 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 16 Washington Wineries
- 17 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 18 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 19 Luxor Egypt
- 20 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 21 stay near newark or nyc
- 22 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 New York City Parking