Any suggestions on where to hold a family reunion in June. Typically, we rent one big house (sleeps 6-10) as the gathering place - deck + open living space for 30+ folks - half adults, half kids. We're only there for dinner and kid exchange of Christmas gifts - yes, we, the extended family, celebrates Christmas in the summer months where travel/schedules are a bit easier. The families typically stay in closeby hotels. We've rented @ Bear Creak (Poconos), Eagle Rock (Hazleton PA) as there was golf, lakes and other activities. It's just a weekend so Saturday is the activities day as Fri/Sun are travel days - we come from New England (MA), Maryland (Annapolis) & Philadelphia areas. Would be good to have it within 3-5 hours for all. We're looking into Lake Wallenpaupack but any other communities/areas with hotel lodging nearby? Thanks!
June Family Reunion - NE PA area?
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 5 Retiring in Colorado
- 6 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 10 Newport, RI Questions
- 11 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 12 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 16 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Denver 1 day in denver
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie