Any suggestions on where to hold a family reunion in June. Typically, we rent one big house (sleeps 6-10) as the gathering place - deck + open living space for 30+ folks - half adults, half kids. We're only there for dinner and kid exchange of Christmas gifts - yes, we, the extended family, celebrates Christmas in the summer months where travel/schedules are a bit easier. The families typically stay in closeby hotels. We've rented @ Bear Creak (Poconos), Eagle Rock (Hazleton PA) as there was golf, lakes and other activities. It's just a weekend so Saturday is the activities day as Fri/Sun are travel days - we come from New England (MA), Maryland (Annapolis) & Philadelphia areas. Would be good to have it within 3-5 hours for all. We're looking into Lake Wallenpaupack but any other communities/areas with hotel lodging nearby? Thanks!
June Family Reunion - NE Pennsylvania?
- 1 Cape Ann area
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 10 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 12 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 16 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Minneapolis Hotel
- 19 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please