Thinking about taking my husband on a Kansas City limousine tour for our five year anniversary and I was wondering if anyone has used limo services here in the area? I've been looking into www.regalride.com. As an added note- where would be good areas to go? Should we do a tour of the plaza area, downtown or should I wait and give it to him around Christmas when the lights are up? Our anniversary is at the end of August.
Kansas City Tour
- 1 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 2 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 3 Using public transit in San Diego
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 6 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 10 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 11 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Help with NYC transit
- 15 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 16 Boston Area College Tour
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 19 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 D.C. in a day
- 23 Door County
- 24 10 Days in Maine
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii